12
Jan

IE Art Club

Written on January 12, 2011 by Banafsheh Farhangmehr in Arts & Cultures & Societies

Do you have a passion for art? Are you interested in art market trends?

Join us!

If you wish to expand your knowledge of art and its market, as well as meeting people with similar interests, join the IE Art Club.

The IE Art Club aims at developing an appreciation for Madrid artistic wealth by means of creating a network of students and alumni, through guided visits to the city’s main exhibitions and events.

To register, please go to http://portal.ie.edu/news?q=clubs/index/club/id/723

thanks, very well written post, found it through a random google search and i shared it on my digg account April 4, 2012 - 6:23 pm

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog site? The account helped me a applicable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vibrant transparent idea

IE Art Club | Humanities blog April 1, 2014 - 10:36 am

Maslakowski…

Do you have a passion for art? Are you interested in art market trends? Join us! If you wish to expand your knowledge of art and its market, as well…

samsung galaxy n7100 celebration November 1, 2014 - 2:02 pm

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole
my iPad and tested to see if it can survive
a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and
she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Charmain May 17, 2015 - 6:47 pm

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This post posted at
this website is really fastidious.

Carman May 20, 2015 - 8:17 pm

Somebody essentially lend a hand to make significantly articles I’d state.
That is the very first time I frequented your website page and so far?
I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular post extraordinary.
Great task!