3
Feb

Right Brain v Left Brain

Written on February 3, 2008 by DeansTalk in Arts & Cultures & Societies

Fernando Fontes

Brain2ab_2

Este enlace lo he recibido de un amigo mexicano y no pretende ser otra cosa que un divertimento que me ha tenido intrigado durante unos días y, todavía, no sé si realmente hay personas que lo ven girar en el sentido de las agujas del reloj y otras en sentido contrario… o si todos lo vemos de la misma manera y  se trata de un engaño para tenernos unos minutos tratando de decidir qué predomina en nuestro cerebro. Ya me diréis.

Right Brain v Left Brain

Isaiah Weiss February 29, 2008 - 3:01 am

Hola Fernando!
I don’t know if you remember me, but I lived in Madrid one winter in ’95/’96 and you were very helpful as a friend and mentor. I read your blog and went to the article…it was indeed a fun diversion. It turns out I am right-brain dominated(according to the dancer test).
Anyway, I hope you are well- I would love to reconnect; my e-mail is isaiahweiss@hotmail.com
In Friendship, Un Abrazo,
Isaias

Margene April 29, 2014 - 3:39 pm

chaplet  chapman  chapmen  chapped  chappie  chapter  charade  charged.

gawker   gawped   gawper   gawsie   gayals  
gaydar   gayest   gayety. The plumber then identifies any problems he may have detected and gives an estimate
of the repair cost.