27
Jan

Felicia Appenteng

Nueva_imagen The Sapiens Tribune would like to announce that IE Business School, based in Spain and consistently ranked among the top 5  business schools in Europe and top 20 worldwide by the Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal, has recently opened a department of Liberal Arts Studies in order to introduce Liberal Arts courses in all its master programs starting January 2008 in the belief that applied humanities will give managers and entrepreneurs a competitive advantage in the understanding of the world in which they live and work since humanistic subjects like art, history, literature, philosophy or music form an intrinsic part of intellectual development.

We believe that this knowledge moulds the perception and understanding of the world and human beings and enables others to take part in the creation of new values that foster change and development needed by every modern-day society.

We work from the premise that culture, in all its aspects, stimulates the development of imagination, the appreciation of humanistic values, aesthetic perception and critical reason, essential elements of the human being’s capacity for improvement and perfectibility. It is a permanent, liberating challenge in any human life which is why it forms a core part of our programs.

The Sapiens Tribune would also like to introduce an exciting new feature, our interview series, Sapiens Speak, which will feature interviews with professors at IE Business School, IE University, as well as our own editors. 

Sapiens Speak will be published on Sundays.

Click here to read the interview of Sapiens Editor and Professor IE School of Arts & Humanities, Rolf Strom-Olsen. 

I found some good info in your site and bookmarked to visit again . Thanks. April 4, 2012 - 1:05 pm

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I’m inspired! Extremely helpful information specifically the final section :) I take care of such info much. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

What I have seen in terms of computer memory is that there are requirements such as SDRAM, DDR and the like, that must fit the specific features of the mother board. If the pc's motherboard is rather current while there are no os issues, upgrading the mem April 4, 2012 - 1:07 pm

hello!,I really like your writing very a lot! percentage we keep in touch more approximately your post on AOL? I require an expert in this house to unravel my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look forward to look you.

Lorinda May 20, 2015 - 9:42 pm

Hey! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform
are you using for this website? I’m getting tired of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform.
I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a
good platform.

Dalila May 21, 2015 - 5:12 pm

I seriously love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself?
Please reply back as I’m attempting to create my very own website
and would like to learn where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named.
Thanks!