28
Dec

Jhumpa Lahiri Reads William Trevor

Written on December 28, 2007 by DeansTalk in Literature

Lahari_2

In a feature of The New Yorker, Pulitzer Prize winning author Jhumpa Lahiri reads William Trevor‘s short story"A Day," published in The New Yorker in 1993.  She also discusses the book with Fiction Editor Deborah Treisman. 

Click here to listen to "A Day," as read by Jhumpa Lahiri. 

You have a lot of useful pointers on this site. This is a well written article that I have bookmarked for future reading. Have a fun. April 4, 2012 - 5:07 am

It’s in point of fact a great and helpful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for another informative web site. Where else could I get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a project that I'm just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information. April 4, 2012 - 5:07 am

certainly like your website but you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to inform the truth on the other hand I will surely come again again.

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 4:02 pm

Great website…

Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors…

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 10:53 pm

Recommeneded websites…

Here you’ll find some sites that we think you’ll appreciate, just click the links over…

Jimmy Johns April 10, 2014 - 8:43 am

Thanks for any other fantastic post. Where else could anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I’m on the look for such information.
Price Comparison Site

BSNL 3g Recharge Online August 21, 2014 - 1:17 pm

We are the Best Online recharge website Portal in India offering quick and instant top up of any mobile phone sim card of any operator in all telecom circles of all states in India. Recharge2.com allows you to top up your phone or tv prepaid card instant online.

stron

I found a great…